All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn approach to birth which seeks to prepare a mother for birthing from within. This book offers insight into what a mother will need to kw about labour and birth from her perspective, and preparation to be in labour and give birth as a mother, t as a trained para-professional.
- Author BiographyPam England CNM MA and Rob Horowitz PhD
- Author(s)Pam England,Rob Horowitz
- PublisherPartera Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/10/1998
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPartera Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date21/05/2009
- Content NoteIll.d.
- Weight710 g
- Width180 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.