About this product
- DescriptionMeow! Meow! When Biscuit meets two little kittens, he wants to be friends. He wants to play ball and run around. But the kittens are having too much fun with their own games to play with him. Biscuit doesn't give up, though, and soon the kittens find out what a good friend he can be. This playful story is just right for young readers who are busy making friends of their own.
- Author(s)Alyssa Satin Capucilli
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication06/09/2001
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleMy First I Can Read Book
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow
- Out-of-print date12/12/2008
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations
- Weight175 g
- Width168 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Pat Schories
- Interest Age3-5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.