Biscuits, Pancakes, and Quick Breads: 120 Recipes to Make in No Time Flat by Martin Jacobs, Beverly Cox (Hardback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.66Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 12 Feb
- AU $24.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn her new book, award-winning cookbook author Beverly Cox proves that hot, fresh food can be made from scratch and still be on the table in less than 20 minutes. The simple, straightforward preparation of these dishes makes them uniquely adaptable to the modern lifestyle - and modern flavors. As today's cooks look for quick and easy ways to put hot, satisfying meals on the table, Beverly Cox presents a mouth-watering array of 120 recipes that are sure to please. A combination of traditional recipes and modern invations, old favorites like Quick Baking Powder Biscuits, Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes, and Hot Skillet Cornbread are joined by more sophisticated offerings like Parmesan Garlic Bread, Wild Rice Bacon and Scallion Pancakes, and Chocolate Shortcake Biscuits. In each section, Beverly provides recipes for always on hand mixes, providing all the ease of packaged foods without the preservatives. Many of the recipes also can be made ahead and frozen. An introductory section on baking science gives easy explanations on how different flours and ingredients affect the quality of the finished product, while each chapter opens with Quick Tips and Special Equipment listings. Like the pioneers, we have a lot to do besides baking, but we still crave that homemade goodness and all that it represents. With this book, Beverly Cox shows us how to have it all - hot, fresh, and fast!
- Author BiographyBeverly Cox is the Food Editor of Native Peoples magazine and former Food Editor and Director of Food Styling for Cook's magazine. She holds a Grand Diplome from Le Cordon Bleu in Paris and apprenticed with Gaston LeNotre. Author of ten cookbooks, Cox works as a food stylist and develops recipes and recipe booklets for commercial companies.
- Author(s)Beverly Cox,Martin Jacobs
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Out-of-print date22/06/2016
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight860 g
- Width210 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $38.28
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $48.48
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.53
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.73
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $37.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.