All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt was supposed to be a working vacation... For Jacky Bouchard (aka, Artemis: vampire, former night-stalking dark avenger, and reluctant superhero), a trip to the Big Easy was a chance to solidify her new Bouchard identity, meet the grandmother she didn't kw she had, and do a favor for the New Orleans Police Department by helping them keep an eye on their local vampires. Watching a bunch of fashion-obsessed goths with fangs should have been easy, but w she's dressing in black and sleeping in a coffin even though living the whole Fiend of The Night stereotype makes her want to vomit. And for someone working undercover, she is getting attacked a lot. When Jacky learns that a master vampire capable of siring progeny with his blood (an urban myth-vampires don't reproduce that way) may be haunting New Orleans, she decides to go hunting. But the streets of the French Quarter are dangerous when you don't kw who is hunting you, and Jacky finds herself in trouble up to her neck and needing all the help she can get...
- Author BiographyMarion G. Harmon (Marion for his great-grandfather, George for his father), was born in Salt Lake City but moved from post to post with his family at the whim of the US military. His travels have taken him as far as Stuttgart in Germany, Sydney, and finally to Las Vegas. After gaining degrees in literature and history, he settled down to tell people how to manage their money. Mr. Harmon's first novel, Wearing the Cape, was published in 2011, and he has since written two novels set in the same world (Villains Inc. and Bite Me: Big Easy Nights). He is currently working hard on a fourth book, this one featuring Astra and company, while polishing the plot of his deeply unserious space epic, Worst Contact.
- Author(s)Marion G Harmon
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.69Trending at AU $24.60
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $22.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.