All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a second edition of Ann Hill Beuf's admirable book about the social situation of hospitalized children in twentieth-century America. The author includes details and examples drawn from the day-to-day life of children in hospitals to show their responses to this frightening experience and to examine as well the frustrating mission of the people who care for them. She suggests ways parents and medical professionals can better answer the needs and respect the right of hospitalized children.
- Author BiographyAnn Hill Beuf was Professor of Sociology at the University of Pennsylvania. She is the author of several books, including Red Children in White America, also published by the University of Pennsylvania Press.
- Author(s)Ann Hill Beuf
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1988
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight256 g
- Width136 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.