Bitten by the Business Bug: Common Sense Tips for Business and Life from a Teen Entrepreneur by Jason O'Neill (Paperback / softback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.73Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBitten by the Business Bug: Common Sense Tips for Business and Life from a Teen Entrepreneur is a practical approach to business and life with straightforward tips for kids and adults alike. It is the complete opposite to the negative, self-serving attitude of government and the corporate world that has been so prevalent in recent years. Success comes in many forms and is defined in many ways. Regardless of age, achieving success is t brain surgery or rocket science. It does t have to be complicated. Sometimes it just means simplifying things, getting back to the basics, and taking one step at a time. At age nine, Jason O'Neill did t set out to become an entrepreneur but when an opportunity arose to make and sell a product for a craft fair, he jumped on it and Pencil Bugs were quickly born. As soon as Jason established his business, he realized the importance of giving back to his community. He continues to donate a portion of his proceeds to help other kids. Now fourteen, Jason has achieved what many people only dream of. Through short personal stories, Jason shares his values, creativity, strategies, and advice for those who have wondered, Can I do it? Whether you are a young entrepreneur, a high-level executive, or a parent looking for ideas to share with your family, this book is filled with many ah-ha moments. Doing thing guarantees thing. Bitten by the Business Bug is sure to inspire and motivate readers of any age. Try your ideas! You might surprise yourself.
- Author BiographyEntrepreneur Jason O'Neill is a regular teenager who saw an opportunity at the age of nine to make some money. He took action and Pencil Bugs were quickly born. Little did he know that the simple idea he created for a craft fair would become a successful business earning him awards and national media acclaim. Jason was the youngest at age eleven to receive the Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award and was named to a Forbes Top 10 List of Role Models 18 and Under at age twelve. Jason speaks at schools (elementary through college), businesses, libraries, organizations, and conferences encouraging and inspiring people of all ages to try their ideas and give back to their communities. He donates a portion of his proceeds to help other kids and one day hopes to become a worldwide philanthropist. Jason lives with his parents and dog, Rusty, in southern California. He enjoys family traveling, golfing with his dad, swimming, playing with his friends, and of course, playing video games. In addition to continuing to expand his Pencil Bugs business and publish his children's books featuring the Pencil Bugs characters, Jason has aspirations to be a video game designer. For more information about Jason O'Neill or Pencil Bugs, please visit http: //www.pencilbugs.com.
- Author(s)Jason O'Neill
- Date of Publication25/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byNancy O'Neill
- Illustrator(s)Chaz Desimone
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.