Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter returning from the Easter break Sal Kilkenny is faced with three challenges: coping with her daughter's sudden reluctance to go to school, investigating offensive poison pen letters being sent to receptionist Lucy Barker and doing routine surveillance work for a couple who are looking for some background information to assist them in their house purchase. Unfortunately, as Sal prepares to stake out the streets, a cold snap plunges the country into arctic conditions. Her stress levels are t helped by the escalation of the campaign against Lucy Barker and her inability to nail the perpetrator who maddeningly avoids capture. On the home front, her daughter's continued unhappiness is troubling. And when Sal's rmally mundane surveillance duties bring her face to face with a grim discovery and violent crime she's sure that it just can't get any worse before it gets better. Unluckily for Sal there is more than one surprise in store for her and a nightmarish sequence of events may well turn out to be a matter of life and death...Stylish, engrossing and emotional, Bitter Blue is the latest thrilling vel in the critically acclaimed series featuring Manchester private eye Sal Kilkenny.
- Author(s)Cath Staincliffe
- PublisherAllison & Busby
- Date of Publication25/06/2007
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAllison & Busby
- Out-of-print date15/02/2013
- Weight209 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $26.86Trending at AU $27.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.