All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGolovchenko depicts the lives of those who run roadside stalls in Ukraine where they sell fruit according to season. The merchants, many of them coming from Azerbaijan and Georgia, mix with locals and live close to their makeshift emporiums in tents and trailers. Golovchenko s images talk about his compassion for these uprooted people, about the bitterness in their lives.
- PrizesWinner of European Publishers Award for Photography 2014.
- PublisherDewi Lewis Publishing
- Date of Publication03/08/2015
- Languageukr, eng
- Place of PublicationStockport
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDewi Lewis Publishing
- Weight816 g
- Width236 mm
- Height330 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Photographs byKirill Golovchenko
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.