All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA bittersweet story in a beautiful setting - get away from it all with this touching, romantic tale Nell and Ange have their whole lives mapped out with their fiances - brothers Marcus and Justin. But when a trip to Prague goes pear-shaped, the plane brings them back down to earth with a bump. Desperate for a change of direction, Nell sacks off her job and her sorry excuse for a boyfriend, and sets off to see her much-loved Aunt in Cornwall with Ange in tow. The girls soon settle into village life - Nell opening up her own cake shop and Ange pulling pints (and men) as a buxom barmaid. But t everything in this quaint seaside town is quite what it seems...
- Author BiographySarah Monk is a successful novelist previously published under the name Sarah Harvey. She lives in Cornwall.
- Author(s)Sarah Monk
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication04/02/2010
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle Black Dress
- Weight188 g
- Width113 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $52.84
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.