All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.28
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.39
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.99
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $27.86Trending at AU $29.04
About this product
- DescriptionA bittersweet story in a beautiful setting - get away from it all with this touching, romantic tale Nell and Ange have their whole lives mapped out with their fiances - brothers Marcus and Justin. But when a trip to Prague goes pear-shaped, the plane brings them back down to earth with a bump. Desperate for a change of direction, Nell sacks off her job and her sorry excuse for a boyfriend, and sets off to see her much-loved Aunt in Cornwall with Ange in tow. The girls soon settle into village life - Nell opening up her own cake shop and Ange pulling pints (and men) as a buxom barmaid. But t everything in this quaint seaside town is quite what it seems...
- Author BiographySarah Monk is a successful novelist previously published under the name Sarah Harvey. She lives in Cornwall.
- Author(s)Sarah Monk
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication04/02/2010
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle Black Dress
- Weight188 g
- Width113 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.