All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
About this product
- DescriptionThe tendency to consider Canadians a bland people who delight only in the ordinary and orthodox couldn't be further from the truth. Canada is rife with the weird, wacky and off-the-wall from sea to shining sea--Pumpkin Festivals in Nova Scotia, a giant di turd in Sadkatchewan, an official mace made from plumbing parts in the Alberta legislature and so much more!
- Author BiographyJoanna Emery is the author of many books for young readers, including Melville Smellville, Brothers of the Falls, and Caring for a Colony. Her work has also appeared in several magazines and anthologies including The Canadian Writer's Guide, 13th Edition and Chicken Soup for the Single Parent's Soul. Joanna is a member of CANSCAIP, IBBY, and the Canadian Children's Book Centre. She lives in the historic town of Dundas, Ontario.
- Author(s)Joanna Emery
- PublisherBlue Bike Books
- Date of Publication10/08/2010
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationEdmonton
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintBlue Bike Books
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight288 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.