Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe first major biography of one of the most important musicians of the last decade, this is an exhaustive and revealing look at the life, music and philosophy of one of modern music's most compelling invators. Contains a detailed songbook and over thirty exclusive interviews with Bjork's associates, family members and industry professionals.
- Author(s)Mark Pytlik
- PublisherECW Press,Canada
- Date of Publication05/01/2003
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintECW Press,Canada
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width172 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.