All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnder the guidance of Leslie Heaphy and an editorial board of leading historians, the peer-reviewed journal offers new, authoritative research on all subjects related to black baseball, including the Negro major and mir leagues, teams, and players; pre-Negro League organisation and play; barnstorming; segregation and integration; class, gender, and ethnicity; the business of black baseball; and the arts.
- Author BiographyLeslie A. Heaphy is an associate professor of history at Kent State University, Stark Campus, in Canton, Ohio.
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byLeslie A. Heaphy
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.