All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- Description'Black Beans, Mean Business' is a survival guide. Just when you thought you've hit rock bottom, making every sacrifice imagineable to get your widget off the ground, you realize that you still need to eat. Black beans are the perfect legume, and a source for survival. This guide takes you through one week of black bean recipes, coupled with some basic business tips and inspiration to pep you up for that important day when your widget is given its big chance.
- Author BiographyMichael is a freelance undersea specialist, entrepreneur, award-winning author, and explorer. His creation of 'Ocean Opportunity', a 501(c)3 not for profit organization, has afforded the vehicle to apply his innovative, grassroots model for business and exploration to many projects. Successes include the Diving a Dream Project from 2004-2007 which was aired on NBC's Today Show in January 2007. He is involved in numerous 'micro-ventures', and with each he has gone through the business development process, both for profit and not for profit, at various scales. He currently serves as the Dive Safety Officer for the American Museum of Natural History in NYC, and is a lifetime member of the American Academy of Underwater Sciences (AAUS). His work in ocean research and exploration advocacy went recognized as one of Rhode Island's '40 Under 40' by the Providence Business News in 2007. Later that year he earned membership in the prestigious Explorers Club. In 2010, Michael's work in deepwater exploration of the Bahamas was supported by the National Geographic Society. Today, Michael is on a mission to take exploration and its influences on science, technology, and society where it has not yet ventured...to oceana incognita, eating black beans to fuel his fire.
- Author(s)Michael Lombardi
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.