Black Belt Fitness for Life: A 7-Week Plan to Achieve Lifelong Wellness by Grandmaster Tae Sun Kang, Michael Imperioli (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.62Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $18.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere's something to martial arts and especially the way Grandmaster Kang teaches it that addresses t just the body and fitness, but addresses the mind and addresses your approach to life. from the foreword by Michael Imperioli, award-winning actor In Black Belt Fitness for Life, Grandmaster Tae Sun Kang applies his four decades of experience to guide you through an invative method of fitness using Taekwondo principles. Whether you're a beginner or veteran to stretching and exercise, you can easily follow Grandmaster Kang's 7-week routine based on the belt system of Taekwondo, an ancient Korean martial art. With each week of the regimen, you will learn new skills and techniques that culminate in mastery of the techniques necessary to continue exercising and eating right for life. Through the use of Taekwondo stretches and movements, this black belt Combined Dynamic Stretching method will improve your flexibility and balance, stamina and strength, as well as your focus and mental health. You'll stretch multiple parts of your body at the same time, improving circulation and building mental strength while warming up to minimize injuries. As part of his holistic approach to health and fitness, Grandmaster Kang also outlines an eating plan designed to help you lose weight naturally. Unlike extreme diets and workouts that emphasize drastic results quickly, the Grandmaster's approach is a balanced, easy-to-follow, and most importantly realistic plan designed for your life. Friend and longtime student of Grandmaster Kang, actor Michael Imperioli wrote the foreword for the book and shares his experience in training under Grandmaster, as well as the benefits he has received in following Grandmaster's philosophy.
- Author BiographyGrandmaster Tae Sun Kang is a greatly accomplished martial artist. He has dedicated his life to mastering the art of Taekwondo and received his 1st Dan Black Belt in 1973, achieved Grandmaster (8th Dan) status in 1994, and awarded his 9th Dan Black Belt in 2007. He has participated in both national and international tournaments and has trained some of the top tournament competitors in the world, as well as many celebrities and their families. He is the director of three of the largest martial arts schools in New York. Visit his website at tkangtkd.com. Michael Imperioli is an American actor, writer, director, and producer. He is best known for his role as Christopher Moltisanti on The Sopranos, for which he won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series in 2004. He also appeared in the TV drama series Law & Order as Detective Nick Falco.
- Author(s)Grandmaster Tae Sun Kang,Michael Imperioli
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication02/09/2015
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations throughout
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.