All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are The Black Books? They are a series of booklets from Dr Hyatt and the Extreme Individual Institute. Little can be said about the Black Book Series lest it give away its intention and reduce its impact.
- Author BiographyChristopher S Hyatt, Ph.D. was trained in both psycho-physiology and clinical psychology and practised as a psychotherapist for many years. He has published many articles in peer-reviewed, professional journals. Today he is known as the world-famous author of a wide variety of books on psychology, sex, tantra, tarot, self-transformation and Western magic.
- Author(s)Christopher S Hyatt
- PublisherOriginal Falcon Press
- Date of Publication21/08/2008
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationTempe, AZ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOriginal Falcon Press
- Content Noteb/w photos & illus
- Weight40 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.