Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $195.38+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays provides an imaginative international perspective on ways to incorporate black British writing and culture in the study of English literature, and presents theoretically sophisticated and practical strategies for doing so. It offers a pedagogical, pragmatic and ideological introduction to the field for those without background, and an integrated body of current and stimulating essays for those who are already kwledgeable. Contributors to this volume include scholars and writers from Britain and the U.S. Following on recent developments in African American literature, postcolonial studies and race studies, the contributors invite readers to imagine an enhanced and inclusive British can through varied essays providing historical information, critical analysis, cultural perspective, and extensive antated bibliographies for further study.
- Author BiographyLauri Ramey is Director of the Center for Contemporary Poetry and Poetics and Professor of African American Literature and Culture and Creative Writing, at California State University, Los Angeles. R. Victoria Arana is Professor of English at Howard University.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication14/09/2004
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight368 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byLauri Ramey,Victoria Arana
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.