All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a complete history of black dance forms, including folk, ballet, jazz, tap, Broadway/Hollywood, disco, and breakdancing. It is an ultimate research tool with portraits of hundreds of important black dancers and choreographers.
- Author(s)Lynne Fauley Emery
- PublisherPrinceton Book Company
- Date of Publication01/12/1989
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton Book Company
- Content Note50ill.
- Weight680 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.