Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this compelling and prophetic work, Sun Bear describes the environmental future and tells where and how you can survive the dramatic changes to come. Through his own vision and dreams, as well as the vision of other Native American peoples, he has foreseen climatic shifts, droughts, floods, acid rain and pollution, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions. Although severe, these changes will pave the way for a cleansing of the Earth and a new relationship between Earth and man.
- Author(s)Sun Bear
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/03/1992
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFireside Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.