All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn all about black-footed ferrets, including where they live, why they are endangered, and how people are working together to save them. Chapters explain physical characteristics and behaviors as well. Additional features include full-color photographs, informative sidebars, detailed maps, a glossary of key words and phrases, and an introduction to the author.
- Author(s)Jody Jensen Shaffer
- PublisherChild's World
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleEndangered Animals
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChild's World
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width208 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.