Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
About this product
- DescriptionA nation has become divided by ather controversial presidential recount. Not only does the controversial recount threaten to bring down a presidential administration and a prominent Internet company, but it has also given al-Qaeda an opportunity to strike in a way that it has never done before. The time-hored tradition of Americans shopping the day after Thanksgiving is the only thread that w unites America; it could become the opportunity to take down the United States, which al-Qaeda has long dreamed of. Can the various governmental agencies stop the attack from happening? Are there also elements from within that are planning to strike the United States as well? If all efforts to thwart our enemies fail, the day Black Friday could have an entirely new meaning.
- Author(s)Tom DiCaprio,Tom Dicarpio
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication02/10/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.