All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMiami attorney Jack Swyteck finds himself in the middle of an international legal battle over a Cuban oil spill that sets him on a deadly mission Three summers after the Deepwater Horizon catastrophe, oil is again spewing into the ocean, this time from a drilling explosion in Cuban waters fifty miles off the Florida Keys. The slick is headed straight for the United States, but the Cubans refuse American offers to assist with the cleanup, and threaten to fire on U.S. vessels entering their waters. Jack Swyteck is called away from his honeymoon to represent an American woman whose Cuban husband was killed on the rig. Jack finds himself in dangerous waters when he discovers that his incendiary case may be lethally connected to his new wife Andie's undercover assignment for the FBI ...and that the looming environmental catastrophe may have been accident at all.
- Author BiographyJames Grippando is a New York Times bestselling author of twenty-four novels. He was a trial lawyer for twelve years before the publication of his first novel in 1994 (The Pardon), and now serves as counsel at Boies Schiller & Flexner LLP. He lives in South Florida with his wife, three children, two cats, and a golden retriever named Max who has no idea that he's a dog.
- Author(s)James Grippando
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleJack Swyteck Novel
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight263 g
- Width106 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.