All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionThey said she came in with the ice...Lere Featherjohn found the girl, frozen against a sw bank behind Lere's bed-and-breakfast. Some said she was a ghost, others said an angel. Lere kws better. Fearing that the police might look to her sons as murderers, she hires Jake Rikker and his crusty business partner, May, to investigate the suspicious circumstances surrounding her undesirable discovery. Their search leads them t to the strange girl-or to Earth's final days, as many in the town suspect-but to Amy McLaren, the wife of a local minister. As Jake and May get closer to the truth, the tension between Lere and Amy rises, forcing each woman to face the secrets they've hidden far too long. Return to Fog Point in Black Ice, a gripping vel that asks, is any faith strong eugh to survive the coldest seasons of life?
- Author BiographyLinda Hall is the award-winning author of seven nonfiction books and twelve novels, including Dark Water, When she's not writing, Linda and her husband, Rik, enjoy sailing the St. John River system and the coast of Maine. Linda and Rik have two children and three grandchildren and live in New Brunswick.
- Author(s)Linda Hall
- PublisherWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationColorado
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Weight318 g
- Width138 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.