Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionFollow John Macklin, caregiver, on a provocative journey as he escapes his U.S. government healthcare job and finds himself in an underground system of altruistic doctors and nurses who provide real medical care rather than the restrictive U.S. version. Beware the evil that also lurks for desperate patients when a medical Black Market emerges. Read the vel that has doctors, nurses and patients saying: Yes, finally a story that appreciates the concerns we have of the future of medical care in America. This is a work of fiction that tells many truths! Black Market Medicine tells of life in the future after all healthcare decisions are made for you by your government. This first time velist made it to the quarterfinals in the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Contest. Read this engaging story of the average American's future medical care. Concerned about the future of healthcare in the US? Previewed by current healthcare providers as well as attorneys, this vel tells the sad truth about government control of your healthcare decisons with a can't put it down story. Scary and disturbing says one reader. This fictional story tells the truth about what we all face if the government continues to invade our personal health decisions.
- Author BiographyCassandra Collins, a former high school English teacher, lives in Baltimore County, Maryland. In addition to writing, she works for her husband, a primary care physician in solo private practice. Ms. Collins has combined her need to write with her concern regarding the permanent loss of medical knowledge in our society. Her hobbies include singing and tap dancing.
- Author(s)MS Cassandra Collins
- PublisherHaikalis Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaikalis Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.