All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionBlack Men is a must-read for all women who desire an intimate, progressive, and promising relationship with a Black man. It is also an eye-opener to black men who may t understand their sometimes unproductive and negative behaviors in relationships. The author has brilliantly exposed areas never before explored. Black Men is the last book you'll ever need to buy about understanding black relationships - period.
- Author BiographyChris Nazareth has worked in behavioral research for the last two decades with the CDC, the White House's Office of National Drug Control Policy, SAMHSA, and several private and public universities. He holds a master's degree from Northeastern University.
- Author(s)Chris Nazareth
- PublisherCedar Avenue Press
- Date of Publication05/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCedar Avenue Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.