All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.87
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
About this product
- DescriptionHere is the seminal and critical work that helped solidify Haki Madhubuti as an informed, passionate, and caring commentator on Black life, culture, relationships, and the development and stability of the Black community. In Black Men , an integral text for anyone with vested interest in building healthy, thriving Black families and communities, Madhubuti takes aim at some of the critical issues facing the African American family. He offers useful, pointed, practical solutions for overcoming these obstacles and challenges.
- Author BiographyDr. Haki R. Madubhubuti is poet, publisher and educator. He is one of the early prominent voices in the Black Arts Movement of the 1960s; he is a Distinguished Professor at Chicago State University, the President of Third World Press and the founder a
- Author(s)Carl C. Bell,Haki R. Madhubuti
- PublisherThird World Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThird World Press,U.S.
- Weight318 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.