All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the rise in supernatural disturbances continually expands to more obvious locations, Candra's family and friends are on a never-ending hunt to remove the region's dark magic. Greater forces are at work, though, as an accidental link is formed between Candra and Ben, marking their souls and coupling them forever. They can w see each other's thoughts and speak to one ather telepathically-bad news for sworn enemies. Occults spreading across Hartford, along with Candra and Ben's mishap, are part of a bigger plan, one that neither the Lowells r the Conways ever saw coming. There is more than one Ancient in their midst, and these primordial beings are lying in wait until Candra inherits her power. A power which hasn't been seen in over five hundred years. A power which balances one of her enemy's. These two powers combined can change the course of history. In order to survive a battle with the Ancients and protect their abilities, the Lowell's and Conway's will have to work together. Can they rise above their feud, or will they lose everything?
- Author BiographyRebecca Rogers expressed her creative side at an early age and hasn't stopped since. She won't hesitate to tell you that she lives inside her imagination, and it's better than reality.
- Author(s)Rebecca a Rogers
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.