All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionOwen Wister Award-Winning Author TERROR IN A SMALL TOWN When their wagon breaks down in the desert, Reverend Jon Keyes and his ailing wife Lorna find themselves at the mercy of blistering heat, punishing thirst, and circling buzzards. On the brink of death, they are rescued by Caleb Hobbs and his beguiling daughter Deliverance, who take them to their home in San Melas. It s a strange little town, built to resemble the New England village they left behind. Everyone in the community is convinced that Jon s been sent from heaven that he s capable of healing their sick and saving their flock. But can he save these God-fearing folk from the gunslinger Moon who descends on the town like a blood-thirsty vulture? Can he explain the robed figures who gather and chant after midnight? And finally, can a good man wage war with evil itself without losing his life or his soul? Crackling with the fury of a desert storm. True West on The Rebel: Johnny Yuma
- Author BiographyAndrew J. Fenady was born in Toledo, Ohio. A veteran writer and producer in Hollywood, Fenady created and produced The Rebel (1959-1961) for television, starring Nick Adams. The top-rated show lasted three seasons and the Fenady-penned theme song, Johnny Yuma, became a No. 1 hit for Johnny Cash. He wrote and produced the 1969 John Wayne hit Chisum and the popular TV western series Hondo and Branded. His other credits include the adaptation of Jack London s The Sea Wolf, with Charles Bronson and Christopher Reeve, and the western feature Ride Beyond Vengeance, , which starred Chuck Connors. His acclaimed western novels include Big Ike, Riders to Moon Rock, The Trespassers, The Summer of Jack London, The Range Wolf, and Destiny Made Them Brothers. Fenady presently lives in Los Angeles and has been honored with The Golden Boot Award, the Silver Spur Award, and the Owen Wister Award from the Western Writers of America for his lifetime contribution to westerns.
- Author(s)Andrew J Fenady
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication24/11/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKensington Publishing
- Weight159 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.