Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Dominique Perdu is assigned as head investigator of the World Court to find out who was behind the coup in Liberia, one pays much attention. No one, that is, except the CIA. They assign an agent to make sure she doesn't learn the truth. As Ms. Perdu uncovers the sordid and sad history of Liberia, she also learns that finding the truth may just get her killed.
- Author(s)Michael Gerhardt
- Date of Publication17/01/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight563 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.