All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis groundbreaking volume examines the transnational dimensions of Black Power - how Black Power thinkers and activists drew on foreign movements and vice versa how individuals and groups in other parts of the world interpreted 'Black Power,' from African liberation movements to anti-caste agitation in India to indigeus protests in New Zealand.
- Author BiographyNico Slate is an Assistant Professor of History at Carnegie Mellon University, USA. He is the author of Colored Cosmopolitanism: The Shared Struggle for Freedom in the United States and India (2012).
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/11/2012
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleContemporary Black History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight310 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byNico Slate
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.