All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionFor fans of Kate Morton and Daphne du Maurier, here s a magnetic debut vel of wrenching family secrets, forbidden love, and heartbreaking loss housed within the grand gothic mar of Black Rabbit Hall. Amber Alton kws that the hours pass differently at Black Rabbit Hall, her London family s country estate, where two clocks read the same. Summers there are perfect, timeless. Not much ever happens. Until, of course, it does. More than three decades later, Lorna is determined to be married within the grand, ivy-covered walls of Pencraw Hall, kwn as Black Rabbit Hall among the locals. But as she s drawn deeper into the overgrown grounds, half-buried memories of her mother begin to surface and Lorna soon finds herself ensnared within the mar s labyrinthine history, overcome with an insatiable need for answers about her own past and that of the once-happy family whose memory still haunts the estate. Stunning and atmospheric, this debut vel is a thrilling spiral into the hearts of two women separated by decades but inescapably linked by the dark and tangled secrets of Black Rabbit Hall.
- Author BiographyEve Chase is an exciting new voice in fiction. She lives in Oxford, England with her husband and three children.
- Author(s)Eve Chase
- PublisherG.P. Putnam's Sons
- Date of Publication09/02/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintG.P. Putnam's Sons
- Weight590 g
- Width163 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.