All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDwayne, 16, meets high-flying, uni-bound Misha, and sparks fly. To Misha it feels like true love, but her mum is adamant that Dwayne is bad news and forbids her to see him. When Misha decides to follow her heart, the web of secrets and lies begins to tighten...For Dwayne is t quite who he says he is. And as he struggles to turn his life around while hiding his darker side from Misha, his ties with Trigger, Jukkie and the rest of his boys draw him deeper and deeper into gang violence, more serious and bloody than any he has ever seen. One night, Dwayne's two lives collide, with devastating consequences.
- Author BiographyNA'IMA B ROBERT is descended from Scottish Highlanders on her father's side and the Zulu people on her mother's side. She was born in Leeds, grew up in Zimbabwe and went to university in London. She has written several books for children, and is the author of From Somalia, with Love (9781845078324), Boy vs Girl (9781847800053) and Far From Home (9781847800060), novels for young adults. Her other titles for Frances Lincoln are Going to Mecca (9781847801531) and Ramadan Moon (9781847802064) She divides her time between London and Cairo. For more information about Na'ima, visit naimabrobert.co.uk.
- Author(s)Na'ima B. Robert
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Weight272 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $13.62Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.