All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDon Camsell joined the men in black of the SBS in 1974. From the deserts of Oman to the hills of Port Stanley, from the bottom of Gibraltar harbour to the deep, cold, black waters of Loch Long and from the QE2 to the back alleys of Belfast, his new role demanded that Don fought in just about every theatre of war - overt or covert.
- Author BiographyDon Camsell lives abroad where he is involved in training operations. Additionally, he has helped to devise and run training programmes for people travelling for their work to hostile areas of the world, During his career with the SBS he fought in, among other places, Oman, the Falklands, Northern Ireland, and Iraq, and rose to be operational commander on missions around the globa.
- Author(s)Don Camsell
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication07/06/2001
- SubjectAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirgin Books
- Content Noteportraits
- Weight138 g
- Width110 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.