All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionNew psychological suspense vel from bestselling American author of The Blue Hour, Red Light and Silent Joe. 'Parker has only one rival - Thomas Harris' Washington Post Where Sergeant Merci Rayborn is concerned, opinion within the sheriff's department is sharply divided. To some she's a hero for exposing the biggest scandal in the department's history and bringing down the former sheriff. Others cant forget that, in making her case, she was prepared to implicate her own father and arrest her lover, both well-respected police officers. Just as the hostility is beginning to die down, a young deputy named Archie Wildcraft is found shot in the head outside his home, next to the gun that has just been used to kill his wife. The evidence points to murder-suicide, and Wildcraft, his memory impaired by the bullet lodged in his brain, can offer thing to contradict this. But with the arrest of one incent deputy still plaguing her conscience, Merci is determined to defy the district attorney and pursue the unlikely scenario that Deputy Wildcraft has been framed. Wildcraft, in the meantime, is pursuing his own agenda...
- Author BiographyJefferson Parker is the New York Times bestselling author of six novels, including The Triggerman's Dance and Where Serpents Lie.
- Author(s)Jefferson Parker
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication19/04/2003
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight263 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.