All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat better way to be introduced to the contrasting interplay between black and white than with eye-catching works of art. This bi-lingual edition also introduces children at a young age to both English and Spanish. Art for this book was selected from the collection of the San Antonio Museum of Art, one of the leading art museums in the United States with a collection spanning a broad range of history and world cultures --
- Author BiographyThis book is a partnership between the San Antonio Museum of Art, the San Antonio Public Library Foundation, and Trinity University Press. All organizations are located in San Antonio, TX.
- Author(s)San Antonio Museum of Art
- PublisherTrinity University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/06/2013
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationSan Antonio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrinity University Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width176 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.