Black is the New Green: Marketing to Affluent African Americans by Leonard E. Burnett, A. Hoffman (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $70.16Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $44.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe general market for luxury goods has become stagnant. Given the new ecomic reality of the early 21st Century t to mention the all-important new demographics of the new century it s bad business to continue to rely on luxury s traditional customer base to support sales, or on tired marketing strategies and tactics. InBlack is the New Greenauthors Burnett and Hoffman show readers how to follow in the footsteps laid down by brands such as Gucci, HSBC, Sony Electronics, and Aston Martin, amongst others, to become successful in a segmentcorporations can t afford to overlook if growth isthe objective.The total number of affluent ethnic households in the United States in w estimated at over 1.3 million, the buying power of affluent African Americans (referred to as AAA s in this book) is currently $87.3 billion. It would be foolish in the extreme t to tap into this rich buying segment, yet that is exactly what the marketing arms of companies do all too frequently. Sometimes this is because the executives in a particular marketing department are unaware of the potential that exists within this segment, sometimes it s because they are baffled about how to reach out to this segment and sometimes it s because they think they lack the money or resources to make a credible effort at adding a whole new segment. And sometimes, unfortunately, it s because they have reached out in the past but their efforts were unappealing to the AAA audience. Black is the New Green will show you how to attract this lucrative market and create brand loyalty and product bonding among affluent African Americans in an affordable and measurable way.Up until w, the affluent African American market has been underappreciated and overlooked. But with a sitting African American president the time is w to tap into this market and to embrace a constituency that will have a lasting effect on your bottom line.http: //www.blackisthenewgreenthebook.com
- Author BiographyLeonard E. Burnett, Jr. is co-CEO and Group Publisher, of Uptown Media Group and VIBE Lifestyle Network. UPTOWN Magazine is a bi-monthly publication for urbanites focusing on the lifestyle and culture of AAAs which also comprises UptownLife.net, the interactive website, as well as Uptown s signature and advertiser sponsored upscale events, and Uptown Social. Len is a pioneer in the urban media space, and has been transforming marketer s perceptions of the importance of reaching the underserved urban audience for twenty years. Andrea Hoffman is founder and CEO of Diversity Affluence, a research, marketing communications and business development consultancy that helps brand managers, marketers, agencies, entrepreneurs and business development and media executives to understand and market to affluent ethnic consumers. She is a marketing strategist, trend forecaster, and consultant with over 23 years of experience in marketing communications. She has worked with brands such as Scholastic, Sony Electronics, Mercedes-Benz, BMW NA, NASCAR Cafe, Hachette Filipacchi Magazines, ALMA Awards, Nashville Entertainment Association, Alliance Bernstein and Fox Television. Andrea serves on the Board of Evidence, A Dance Company.
- Author(s)A. Hoffman,Leonard E. Burnett
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/04/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date21/01/2016
- Content Notebiography
- Weight386 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.