All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSix BBC TV episodes starring Rowan Atkinson, Miranda Richardson, Stephen Fry, Hugh Laurie and Tony Robinson. With a ya boo sucks to you Fritzy, hot tiddly tumble - it's off to the Western Front, 1917. Captain Blackadder, hero of Mboto Gorge, joined the British Army when it was little more than a travel agency for gentlemen with an abrmally high sex drive. Now he finds himself crammed into a sewer, twenty yards from a lot of heavily armed people who want to kill him. Worse still, he takes his orders from two homicidal maniacs - one called the Charge of the Light Brigade 'a victory for common sense', and the other is called Darling. Ever ready with a cunning plan, Blackadder actively avoids active duty by taking up art, shooting the General's favourite bird, probing the hospital nurse and learning to fly. But will his attempts to push off be eugh to save him when the Big Push comes? This collection includes the following episodes: 'Captain Cook', 'Corporal Punishment', 'Major Star', 'Private Plane', 'General Hospital' and 'Goodbyeee'. 3 CDs. 2 hrs 52 mins.
- Author BiographyRichard Curtis is a British screenwriter, actor, film director and music producer. Among his screenwriting credits are Four Weddings and a Funeral, Notting Hill and Love Actually, whilst for television he created and wrote Blackadder, Mr. Bean and The Vicar of Dibley. He created the first Black Adder series with Rowan Atkinson, before going on to write subsequent series with Ben Elton. Ben Elton is a British comedian, author, playwright and director. His early career was in stand-up comedy, as well as writing for TV series including The Young Ones. He met Richard Curtis, and together they co-wrote the second and subsequent series of Blackadder. Ben Elton went on to success as a novelist and stage writer.
- Author(s)Ben Elton,Richard Curtis
- PublisherBBC Audio, A Division Of Random House
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Physical Audio
- Weight171 g
- Width125 mm
- Height142 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Read byRowan Atkinson,Full Cast,Sir Tony Robinson
- Contained items statement3 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time172
- Edition StatementTV
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.83
- AU $33.47Trending at AU $39.19
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.31Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.96
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $35.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.