All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionBlackhatomics explains the basic ecomic truths of the underworld of hacking, and why people around the world devote tremendous resources to developing and implementing malware. The book provides an ecomic view of the evolving business of cybercrime, showing the methods and motivations behind organized cybercrime attacks, and the changing tendencies towards cyber-warfare. Written by an exceptional author team of Will Gragido, Daniel J Molina, John Pirc and Nick Selby, Blackhatomics takes practical academic principles and backs them up with use cases and extensive interviews, placing you right into the mindset of the cyber criminal.
- Author BiographyWill Gragido possesses over 18 years of information security experience. A former United States Marine, Mr. Gragido began his career in the data communications information security and intelligence communities. After USMC, Mr. Gragido worked within several information security consultancy roles performing and leading red teaming, penetration testing, incident response, security assessments, ethical hacking, malware analysis and risk management program development. Mr.Gragido has worked with a variety of industry leading research organizations including International Network Services, Internet Security Systems / IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force, Damballa, Cassandra Security, HP DVLabs, and now RSA NetWitness, where he leads the RSA FirstWatch Advanced Threat Intelligence team. Will has deep expertise and knowledge in operations, analysis, management, professional services & consultancy, pre-sales / architecture and strong desire to see the industry mature and enterprises & individuals become more secure. Will is a long-standing member of the ISC2, ISACA, and ISSA. Mr.Gragido holds the CISSP and CISA certifications, as well as accreditations in the National Security Agency's Information Security Assessment Methodology (IAM) and Information Security Evaluation Methodology (IEM). Additionally, Mr.Gragido is a Faculty Member of the IANS Institute where he specializes in advanced threat, botnet, and malware analysis. Mr.Gragido is a graduate of DePaul University and is currently preparing for graduate school. An internationally sought after speaker, Will is the co-author of Cybercrime and Espionage: An Analysis of Subversive Multi-Vector Threats. Daniel J. Molina (CISSP) is Director of Business Development for ELAM (Emerging Latin American Markets) in Kaspersky Lab. In this position, he serves as a managing director for the region, inclusive of sales, marketing, channel development, engineering and support. Mr. Molina is considered a thought leader in the area of information security, and has been called to speak on issues such as the state of the security industry, Security Best Practices , The Business Aspects to Information Security , Operational Efficiency in IT Security and The Myth of ROI in Security , and Capabilities Maturity Models in Security at various industry forums worldwide. His view on security maturity has made him a sought-after resource to help explain and justify, in business terms, what users, businesses, and government entities require. Daniel was previously Channel Sales Director for Latin America and the Caribbean at Kaspersky Lab, and first joined as part of the Field Marketing team for part of the United States. In his previous role as Director of Advanced Solutions, and as a Security Evangelist for McAfee, Mr. Molina provided a voice to the McAfee Risk Management Process, and assists in complex and strategic opportunities for McAfee customers. He has also created curriculums, and provided training to multiple partners on Security Intelligence, and Anomaly Detection and Behavioral Forecasting models for security. Daniel has extensive experience in enterprise security architecture design, internetworking, LAN/WAN implementation and project and team management. In addition to his role at McAfee, Daniel spent several years as a Principal Systems Architect for Q1 Labs, Solution Architect for Internet Security Systems and as an Enterprise Consultant with Entex Information Services overseeing infrastructure and Y2K project implementations for companies such as GTE, Nextel, and The Coca-Cola Company. Daniel's background includes several years as a systems specialist and administrator with enterprise and carrier environments. Along with numerous industry and technology-specific certifications, Daniel holds the following designations: CISSP, CBS, CCSA, CCSE, MCSE+I, and others. Daniel studied Political Science and Psychology at the University of Southern California and Economics at the Univers
- Author(s)Daniel Molina,John Pirc,Nick Selby,Will Gragido
- PublisherSyngress Media,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/12/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRockland, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyngress Media,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight460 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.