All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a complete guide to the world's most popular casi table game. Legendary blackjack player, John Bukofsky offers invaluable advice on how to beat the house, including his winning techniques for professional card-counting. Blackjack is the most popular table game in the casi - and it's also one of the hardest to consistently win. The odds on a blackjack table are so far stacked in favour of the house that it can sometimes seem as though the only time people win is when the dealer is told to drop some tes in front of his players to rope unsuspecting punters into believing that they may have a chance at walking away with a profit. Now, veteran blackjack player and expert card counter, John Bukofsky offers players a complete guide to bucking those odds and doing exactly that - walking out with more money than they came in with. Offering advice on all aspects of blackjack play, including card-counting at the professional level, Bukofsky spells out the simple techniques that pros use to increase their chances at the game. Bukofsky explains in easy-to-understand lessons the basics of game play, strategy and the process of gaining a genuine advantage over the house. His step-by-step instructions and detailed illustrations provide helpful information for both beginners and professionals on other important aspects of the game, including betting and bankroll techniques, casi countermeasures against card-counting and camouflage techniques for counting cards. It includes instructional drawing, charts and tables throughout.
- Author BiographyJohn Bukofsky is an expert blackjack player who has played throughout the United States and Europe. His skill in card-counting has seen him barred from playing anywhere in Vegas. He lives in New Jersey.
- Author(s)John Bukofsky
- PublisherCarol Publishing Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/03/2006
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationSecaucus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStuart (Lyle) Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight269 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.