All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.26Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionTO UNIT 3 ChicagoFROM DIRECTORIMPORTANCE: Critical SUBJECT Specimen Retrieval TARGET Shadowy hunter-killer teams, ID'ed viasignature killsworldwide. Identifiable onlyby skull-spine removal from victims. No witnesses, forensics, particular race targeted. On rare occasions, scraps of what appear to be playing cardsfound at murder sites. OBJECTIVE Locate and capture any member of such teams. MUST be taken alive for study and observation. AUTHORIZATION APPROVED FOR USE OF OUTSIDE CONTRACTOR Individual ID'ed only as Cross and his team.A pure mercenary outfit, well kwn throughoutcriminal underworld-- inside informants available.Ruthless, undeterred by risk, rumored never to fail, but UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES to be trusted.No kwn political or social objective, buthas proventreacherous when retained by government in the past. UPDATE Cross and his team claim to haveidentified a patternto the signature-kills, andbelieve theycan predict a forthcoming strike.Theyare prepared to personally confront-and-capture, but financial arrangementalone t sufficient. What you describe as a Get Out of Jail Free card is hereby APPROVED.
- Author BiographyAndrew Vachss is a lawyer who represents children and youths exclusively. His many novels include the Burke series and two collections of short stories. His books have been translated into twenty languages, and his work has appeared in Parade, Antaeus, Esquire, Playboy, and The New York Times, among other publications. He divides his time between his native New York City and the Pacific Northwest.
- Author(s)Andrew Vachss
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Weight204 g
- Width122 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.