All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years the importance of the Criminal Procedure Rules, Directions and Guidelines has increased significantly for criminal practitioners. Most recently, the Criminal Practice Directions have been revised and rearranged so that they correspond with the relevant sections of the Criminal Procedure Rules creating a single reference source for procedure in the criminal courts. It is therefore essential for criminal lawyers to have easy and instant access to these key documents. Blackstone's Criminal Practice 2015 Rules and Guidelines provides practitioners with a portable collection of key reference materials essential for court use. The volume contains the full text of the Criminal Procedure Rules, the Criminal Practice Directions and the Sentencing Guidelines. Clearly presented and easily accessible, this is an indispensable resource for all criminal practitioners.
- Author BiographyBlackstone's Criminal Practice is written by a distinguished team of contributors, representing the accumulated experience of the academic world, the Bench, the Bar, and the solicitors' profession. The team is headed by Professor David Ormerod QC (Hon).
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication12/06/2015
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight954 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byProfessor David Ormerod
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.