All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing together comprehensive coverage of practice and procedure in the employment tribunal, Employment Appeal Tribunal, and Central Arbitration Committee, as well as employment issyues in the civil courts, Blackstone's Employment Law Practice 2014 is an essential purchase for any serious employment practitioner. Ideal for preparing for and appearing in a case in tribunal or court, it includes trusted advice on specialist topics, such as the application of TUPE and the calculation of costs. It has been substantially reworked to take account of the new Employment Tribunal Rules and restructured to reflect the chrology of employment litigation. This new edition draws together comprehensive coverage of practice and procedure in the courts and tribunals, making it an essential purchase for everyone involved with employment law. An eminent team of expert authors share consummate experience of every aspect of employment law and practice to offer up-to-date advice and commentary on the latest developments in substantive law and procedure. Blackstone's Employment Law Practice 2014 offers unparalleled coverage and practical explanation of employment law and procedure in the employment tribunal and civil courts. It includes new chapters on whistleblowing and n-statutory/High Court employment proceedings, updated coverage of relevant case law and legislation across all areas of employment law, and the clear page design ensures easy navigation and quick access to essential information.
- Author BiographyGavin Mansfield QC is a barrister at Littleton Chambers. He specialises in employment and discrimination law and also undertake a broad range of commerical litigation. He took silk in 2013.
- Author(s)Anthony Korn,Damian Brown,David Reade,Eleena Misra,Julia Palca,Lydia Banerjee,Simon Forshaw
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1354 g
- Width169 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edited byGavin Mansfield
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.