Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $56.86Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
About this product
- DescriptionBlackstone's Police Operational Handbook 2016 is designed specifically to meet the reference needs of officers whilst out on patrol. Written in a concise and accessible style, it covers a wide range of common offences and clearly explains and interprets the relevant legislation. Using clear and consistent presentation throughout, each chapter offers you a definition of the offence, the points to prove, and a clear system of icons covering police powers and mode of trial. At a glance, you can access everything you need to make a quick, informed decision in a host of everyday policing situations. The ninth edition of this highly regarded and successful Handbook is fully updated to include all recent legislative developments, including: the Criminal Justice and Courts Act 2015, the Serious Crime Act 2015, the Deregulation Act 2015, the Modern Slavery Act 2015, the Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014, the Finance Act 2014, the Immigration Act 2014, and the Children and Families Act 2014, as well as amendments to the Crime and Courts Act 2013 and the Crime and Security Act 2010. The book also includes information on domestic violence protection tices (DVPNs), as well as changes to PACE Codes A, C, and H, and new HO/MOJ Circulars guidance. Whatever your role - police patrol officer, supervisor, student police officer, PCSO or Special Constable - this is an invaluable tool for operational personnel.
- Author BiographyThe Police National Legal Database (PNLD) is a comprehensive legal database covering all legal information that police officers are required to know. It is housed within West Yorkshire Police Training School at Bishopsgarth in Wakefield and is the official online legal database used by the 43 police forces in England & Wales. Ian Bridges LLB was a police officer for over 30 years and is senior legal adviser at the Police National Legal Database (PNLD). Fraser Sampson LLB, LLM, MBA is the Solicitor and Chief Executive for the office of Police and Crime Commissioner, West Yorkshire. Formerly Head of the National Police Training Examinations and Assesment Unit and of the Police Law Unit at national law firm Walker Morris, he is also an Associate Tutor at the University of Glamorgan. He has written and spoken widely in the news media on current Police Law issues and is a leading authority in this area.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date15/09/2016
- Weight426 g
- Width101 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byIan Bridges,Police National Legal Database
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.