All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBlackstone's Police Q&As 2017 are the essential revision tool for all police officers sitting the NPPF Step Two Legal Examination (formerly OSPRE(R) Part I). Written in partnership with the best-selling Blackstone's Police Manuals, the only study guides endorsed by the College of Policing, the Q&As' experienced author team follow subjects in the same sequence as the Manuals, providing the most authoritative means of self-testing outside of the promotion examinations. Blackstone's Police Q&A: Road Policing 2017 contains hundreds of multiple-choice questions designed to reinforce kwledge and understanding of the Road Policing Manual. Matching the only format of questions you will see in a NPPF Step Two Legal Examination, each question has a detailed and comprehensive answer that highlights t only the correct response, but also the reasoning behind the incorrect responses, allowing candidates to highlight any gaps or weaknesses in their kwledge. Full cross-references to the relevant Manual paragraphs and Keytes encourage more effective studying, while a question checklist helps you track your progress. The 2017 editions of this popular series contain important updates, reflecting changes to the 2017 versions of the Blackstone's Police Manuals. This new edition on Road Policing includes new questions on the Road Safety Act 2006, the Smoke-free (Private Vehicles) Regulations 2015, and guidance on 'hover boards', as well as new case law covering reportable accidents, insurance, and disqualified drivers. Other titles in the series are: Crime Q&A 2017, Evidence and Procedure Q&A 2017, and General Police Duties Q&A 2017. Blackstone's Police Q&As are also available as part of our online Blackstone's Police Manuals and Q&As service: http://www.blackstonespolice.com This product is t endorsed by the College of Policing.
- Author BiographyHuw Smart is a former Chief Inspector for South Wales Police, having retired with over 33 years' policing service. He is a qualified police trainer and assessor and has over 15 years' experience in writing multiple-choice questions. Huw is also the author of the Blackstone's Custody Officer's Manual and since retiring, has become a Senior Lecturer on the Police Sciences Degree course at the University of South Wales, lecturing on Police Duties and Law. John Watson is a retired Inspector. He is a trained and experienced multiple-choice question writer with extensive experience in training police law students. He is also the author of the Blackstone's Police Manual 2017: Road Policing.
- Author(s)Huw Smart,John Watson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBlackstone's Police Manuals
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight390 g
- Width155 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.