Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
About this product
- DescriptionBlackstone's Statutes have a 25-year tradition of trust and quality unrivalled by other statute books, and a rock-solid reputation for accuracy, reliability, and authority. Content is extensively reviewed to ensure a close map to courses. Blackstone's Statutes lead the market: consistently recommended by lecturers and relied on by students for exam and course use. Blackstone's Statutes are the original and best; setting the standard by which other statute books are measured. Each title is: * Trusted: Ideal for exam use * Practical: Find what you need instantly * Reliable: Current, comprehensive coverage * Relevant: Content based on detailed market feedback Visit www.oxfordtextbooks.co.uk/orc/statutes/ for accompanying online resources created with the assistance of the Statute Law Society including videos on how to interpret statutes and how legislation is made. The Online Resource Centre for this book also provides web links, updates and additional legislation.
- Author BiographyPhil Huxley is a former Principal Lecturer in Law at Nottingham Trent University.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBlackstone's Statute Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date22/06/2016
- Weight582 g
- Width175 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byPhil Huxley
- Edition Statement13th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.