All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA dark lord from ather universe. A lonely high school girl. A fateful meeting between them changes both their lives forever-and leaves the fate of two worlds hanging by his forgotten past. In ather world, a dark mage called the Storm Lord fights for his life. As his enemies breach the walls of his fortress, he opens a portal between realities and leaps, tumbling into darkness. Driving along a gravel road in California's Sierra foothills, 17-year-old Ro Cheney wishes she had someone, anyone she could depend on. A black hole suddenly opens and spills a man onto the road. He's wounded, strangely dressed, doesn't speak English- and doesn't even remember his own name. When she lays a compassionate hand on his shoulder, the shoulder of a man who has kwn thing but violence and hatred, she sets an unlikely bond between them. Ro names the man Blackthorne, never realizing how dangerous he is. But a rare closeness grows between them, and they begin to change one ather in ways that neither understands. But the past won't rest. Hunting the Storm Lord across the worlds are five vengeful mages, determined to destroy the monster who devastated their own world. Before he faces them, he must battle a far more terrible enemy within- the Storm Lord himself, who struggles to emerge from the darkness of Blackthorne's buried memories.
- Author BiographyI've been writing pretty much forever. I wrote my first fantastic fiction, a story about a saber toothed tiger that encounters a time machine, at the age of 8. The story was three paragraphs long and was told from the point of view of the saber toothed tiger. My stories kept getting longer. By the time I finished high school, I decided to tackle a novel. Many hundreds of thousands of words later, and here I am, still writing about weird things. In between writing, I've been the owner of a successful small business, worked as an assistant medical librarian, a database manager and a pusher of paper in countless offices. I've also been a copy editor for three nationally-distributed rodeo magazines and the editor of a local literary magazine. I live with my husband, five dogs and two goats above the valley at the edge of the woods east of Albuquerque, New Mexico, a place where the view goes on forever. K. Lynn Bay also writes as Kathlena L. Contreras. Visit flyingtigerpress.com K. Lynn Bay on Google+ or Kathlena L. Contreras on Facebook.
- Author(s)K Lynn Bay
- PublisherFlying Tiger Press
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFlying Tiger Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.