Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.99+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRich, comprehensive treatment of an age-old craft includes fascinating history of the beautiful and distinctive art of blackwork, plus detailed discussions of technique and design. Clear, concise descriptions of stitches and equipment-needles, ground fabric, embroidery thread, and more-followed by suggestions for invative patterns, many accompanied by close-up sketches of designs.
- Author(s)Mary Gostelow
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication21/09/1998
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Embroidery, Needlepoint
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note140 illustrations
- Weight438 g
- Width280 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.