Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.00+ AU $5.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by fuggsy
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
About this product
- DescriptionRich, comprehensive treatment of an age-old craft includes fascinating history of the beautiful and distinctive art of blackwork, plus detailed discussions of technique and design. Clear, concise descriptions of stitches and equipment-needles, ground fabric, embroidery thread, and more-followed by suggestions for invative patterns, many accompanied by close-up sketches of designs.
- Author(s)Mary Gostelow
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication21/09/1998
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Embroidery, Needlepoint
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note140 illustrations
- Weight438 g
- Width280 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.