All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnder rmal circumstances, a child will gain control of his or her bladder and bowels by the age of four. If this does t happen, the child's social, mental and physical health can be affected. Health professionals have a duty of care to enable continence problems to be overcome as far as possible. This book explains how this can be done.
- PublisherClass Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintClass Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Edited byLiz Bonner,Mandy Wells
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.