About this product
- DescriptionBlade is back in the city he hates and fears. His enemies have taken Jaz, the little girl who has become the centre of his life, and he kws they've brought her here. He has to get her back - but enemies lurk in every shadow and the police are hunting him too. Blade will only have one chance to rescue Jaz and it will take all his nerve and skill. He can't mess this up ...Previously published in two parts as Blade: Fighting Back and Blade: Mixing It, this is a stunning new package for this groundbreaking series. Narrated by Blade himself, be prepared to enter his world. It's t pretty ...it's urban, real and dangerous. As Blade's story unfolds, readers will become completely hooked by this unforgettable character. Complete the series with Blade 1: Enemies, Blade 2: Flight, and Blade 4: Endgame.
- Author(s)Tim Bowler
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication02/08/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleBlade
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight200 g
- Width131 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.