Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.79Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $17.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan an insecure American woman find happiness with a sexy Parisian waiter---even if she doesn't like the French?Laura has spent most of her adult life avoiding serious relationships, flitting around the world, and keeping her romantic expectations comfortably low. The last thing she wants is to have her globe-trotting ways curtailed by a messy emotional entanglement. As far as she's concerned, chocolate is just as satisfying as true love--and a lot less complicated.So how, in the name of all that is romantic, has she managed to get involved with a dangerously charming Frenchman named Sebastien? And only weeks before she's scheduled to leave Paris for good?Everyone kws that Frenchmen are chain-smoking, manic-depressive, faithless, male chauvinistic, perfectionist sbs. What's worse, they live in France. The cultural differences alone are eugh to kill any relationship, even if Laura wanted one. She's from small-town Georgia. He's a sophisticated Parisian. They go together like grits and escargot. But Sebastien isn't just any Frenchman. He's a gorgeous, sweet, sexy, graphic artist who seems to find Laura adorable for reasons she can't begin to comprehend. As the days slip by, she's finding it harder and harder to say adieu. Unless she comes to her senses soon, she could end up ruining her life with a beautiful romance. . . .
- Author BiographyA Fulbright Scholar, Laura Florand has lived in France, Spain, and French Polynesia. For the past several years, she has divided her time between France and the United States. She currently teaches French at Duke University in North Carolina. In real life she married Sebastien Florand four times in 2002. The number of ceremonies made everyone else think she was crazy but made her French in-laws quite happy. Laura Florand has reviewed restaurants for Time Out Paris and has published articles on her travel experiences with various publications, including Travelers' Tales and Transitions Abroad. A former journalist, she has a string of feature articles to her credit, as well as poetry, short stories, scholarly articles, and translations. She frequently publicizes departmental events to local papers and is responsible for the marketing of her Polynesian dance group, a popular performance group in North Carolina.
- Author(s)Laura Florand
- Date of Publication03/10/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.14
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.50
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.68
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.97
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.28
- AU $21.84Trending at AU $24.73
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.