All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDown with uplift! Want to send a message of doom and gloom to loved ones? Or turn your room into a den of despair? These 46 darkly hilarious postcards are 100% guaranteed to produce a state of malaise in even the sunniest optimist. From sullen squirrels to zonkered zombies and even existential extraterrestrials, this dismal collection has a card for even the pickiest pessimist.
- Author BiographyAuthor, illustrator, depression enthusiast: David S.E. Zapanta has written a few novels and is the morose mind behind Melancholy Greetings, bringing anomie and existential despair to readers across the globe.He s alsoa senior creative manager at Barnes &Nobleand aTV reviewer and podcaster for Den of Geek US. Davidhas been known to dabble in happy thoughts from time to time, with mixed results.He lives in a small corner of New England, where despair has its own zip code.
- Author(s)David Zapanta
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width108 mm
- Height165 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.